Request for Tender – Energy Sector Development of Mongolia Short course
Posted: 4 October 2022
Australia Awards – South Asia & Mongolia is seeking organisations with the skills and experience to deliver two related activities to support Energy Sector Development in Mongolia.
- A Study Tour for up to six senior level officials to meet with key Australian counterparts. The study tour will be conducted in Australia over a maximum of ten (10) days, including international travel to and from Australia. The tour must be conducted before the end of 2022.
- A cost-effective Short Course training program for up to 20 participants.
The Study Tour and Short Course will help to address Mongolia’s increasing energy demands, exploring options to increase the country’s integration of renewable energy sources into the existing distribution grid. These activities provide officials and specialists with more knowledge of the approaches and tools needed to effectively create, manage, protect and regulate an effective energy sector in Mongolia.
Both activities will showcase Australia’s credentials and service delivery capabilities in energy governance and reform, including:
- Integrating energy markets;
- Knowledge of policy and governance approaches to promote energy efficiency;
- Renewable energy technologies such as solar, wind, and biomass and their integration into existing energy distribution networks;
- Introduction of a similar accreditation program in renewable energy and battery storage systems; and
- Energy efficiency, design standards, energy policy and pricing, and policy approaches to energy taxation.
For more information and to submit the tender, please click here: Current Request for Tenders – Australia Awards – South Asia & Mongolia (australiaawardssouthasiamongolia.org)